Thursday, 30 April 2009

Of transparent texture

credit: style.com

Sheer sheer sheer! Sheer has never looked so cute in this S/S09 collection. I've been looking for the perfect sheer skirt ever since. Back in last year when everyone was hyping about Charles Anastase, I was secretly hoping it'll roll out in similar versions on the high street this Spring. Only if I knew how to sew...it looks like a possible diy, yes? Sheer fabric, needle and threads, elastic band, voila!

On a similar note, the idea of sheer loose hosiery/pants is stuck in my head after reading this post on flying saucer about her desire for a pair. Random keyword search on Google led me to this: Dagmar Fall 09 (swedish brand). Awesome! Click here for the full collection.

credit: coutorture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails