Thursday, 21 May 2009

Kate moss for Topshop Summer 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah it looks nice on Kate Moss. But how does it really look like in real life?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went town today to get a few white t-shirts but got majorly sidetracked with Kate Moss's  new collection which launched today. I am impressed by the zebra bandeau dress, it's the only bandeau dress that won't slip! Dresses are cute, but the zips are dodgy. Steered clear of the shimmery silk-ish pieces, they don't look very appealing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I would say her dresses are a good fit. The playsuit was on the larger side so I didn't get it. The zebra bandeau dress is in a nice nude/coral shade. I would have bought it if the hook closure thing hadn't gone missing. So, I got the other two in the end! What do you think of her latest collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails