Friday, 5 June 2009

Can we have some toppings please?

Fall 09': Doo Ri, Miu Miu, Zac Posen, Miu Miu

The little beads and shines found usually on clothings, cushion covers, curtains, accessories are all mushrooming on the legs now! I was deciding if i liked it.. cos the rhinestones when overdone can get abit too tacky..

Then i saw this!! Mmm.. i totally dig. Kinda cool yea? Minimalism. I haven't had enough of her to myself, I refuse to disclose the source. Haha. But since I ripped those pictures off her, the least I can do is.. link her? Maybe we can have a little guess-whose-blog game. I'll credit her on the next post. And don't worry, she did not sew those embellishments onto her skin.

I'm so adding this to my diy list! (which is non existent at the moment, heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails