Saturday, 27 June 2009

Street Style in Japan and Korea

Tokyo representative #1: Drop Snap

credit: dropsnap

Tokyo representative #2: style-arena

credit: style-arena

Tokyo representative #3: Style from Tokyo
credit: style from tokyo

Tokyo representative #4: ASOBISTYLE
credit: asobistyle

Streetpeeper TokyoSeoul
credit: streetpepper

Seoul representative: Your Boyhood
credit: your boyhood

I've been looking for Japanese or Korean fashion blogs for a while now. So glad that I found these links through Nylon Korea and Fashion Hayley. I'll be going to Tokyo in 2 weeks time, and I'm hoping to snap some street style pictures. Not sure if it's appropriate, but I'm going to try anyways.

Want more? Read a fantastic review of Japanese magazines and Nazine Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails